Give the gift of Character
Help us inspire the Virtues in others!
5 Strategies for Cultivating Character
Learn more about The 5 Strategies and how they can bring the Virtues into your life!
We promote resiliency, optimism, and hope by providing education that empowers people to cultivate character strengths.
We believe that every person is born with the potential for kindness, compassion, and love. Within each of us exist the seeds of virtues, which grow when they are cultivated.
How we Inspire
We use the 5 strategies of The Virtues Project™ blended with the science of positive psychology to create a practical approach to promoting resiliency, optimism and hope in our lives and the lives of others. Our workshops give you the tools you need to become more confident, hopeful, and peaceful.
The 5 Strategies of The Virtues Project™
- Speak the Language of the Virtues -Provides a common, positive language framework for communication, guidance and instruction.
- Recognize Teachable Moments -Teaches people how to reframe challenging and difficult experiences as learning opportunities for developing character strengths
- Setting Clear Boundaries -Guides people on how to set clear, meaningful and virtues based boundaries where the focus is on restorative justice, not retributive justice.
- Honoring the Spirit - Helps people connect with what gives them meaning joy, and shows them how to honor themselves and others through routines of reverence.
- The Art of Spiritual Companioning™ - A method of being a compassionate listener and serving as a guide for others to find their own inner truth with greater clarity, respect and peacefulness.
How You Can Make a Difference
Give the Gift of Character
You can help us put on affordable workshops for parents, teachers, individuals and community organizaitons to inspire and cultivate character strengths in our children, our homes, and neighborhoods.
Join Our Community of Character Builders
Become a part of our global network of Character Builders! Our Facebook group is a great way to connect with others interested in cultivating virtues in everyday life.
Share Your Stories
Send us your stories of virtues in action in everyday life. From time to time we will feature one of your stories on our Blog!