"It’s a wonderful way to communicate."
"I would recommend this for anyone wanting to improve their spiritual walk, or improve their outlook on life, their ability to connect with other people. It’s a wonderful way to communicate." - Janet G.
"This program was a great way to add to my toolbox of communication skills." - Daniel B.
"Virtues are tools that can be used to yield instant, positive results." - John Ireland
"A journey like no other."
"(Studying the virtues) is a journey like no other. This is focused on principals and virtues that can help you in your interactions with other people, in your job, and just in life in general. " - Brian S.
"This workshop has taught me valuable coping skills that I will be able to use in frustrating and difficult situations." - Molly W.
"I feel I'm more capable of meaningful connections." - Henry French
"The Virtues ... are a solid foundation for a positive recovery path!" - Jordon S.
"Cathy has done an outstanding job with the Virtues Circle. I've been able to learn quite a bit about my own strengths and weaknesses; and have truly developed a passion to grow as a person and the ability to take a moment and appreciate the gift of life, for it is beautiful." - Patrick D.
“I was invited to attend the Virtues workshop and ... I find the topics inspirational and the reminders perfectly suitable. We should always practice principles but being human I often forget which principle to use when I need it. A team effort to bring into light the many aspects (of) how a virtue enhances one's ability to embrace each moment, good bad or indifferent has been a highlight for me.” - David R.
Q & A with Participants
Q: What was the most helpful or meaningful thing you learned?
- "That there are so many virtues! That I actually have some and can nurture more." - Candace B.
- "How powerful words can be." - Cameron H.
- "Honoring the spirit in all - that all have beauty to share." - Jessica
Q: How do you see yourself applying this information in your life?
- "In communicating with family and friends. Establishing clear boundaries." - John Ireland
- "In every aspect of helping people. Rebuilding my relationships with my family." - Gordon Jones
- "Helping myself to problem solve and develop better communication skills." - Anonymous
Q: Having taken this workshop, a phrase that describes how I FEEL...
- "I feel better prepared to initiate conversation with others in a meaningful way." - Ann S.
- "Validated, encouraged, inspired." - Judy O.
- "More capable of connecting with others." - Candace B.